AFP Nova Scotia is delighted to present the following education and development sessions to Association members. Non-member pricing is available.
- October 30, 2017 - AFPNS Workshop: "From Good to Great: Successful Fundamentals for your Major Gift Program"
- Fundraising in a Crowded Field
- How to Talk to Your Board
- Nonprofit Branding
- Online Success Strategies
- Small Shop Success
- Spinning Like a Top
- The New Face of Fundraising and Engagement
- Building a Major Gifts Pipeline
- How to Turn Volunteers into Great Fundraisers
- Accountability and Ethics
For details, information or suggestions for upcoming sessions, feel free to contact:
AFP Nova Scotia values the importance of professional development opportunities and making those opportunities available to all fundraisers. We are pleased to offer the following awards which are currently open to qualifying applicants:
1) AFP Chamberlain Scholarship Program
AFP Nova Scotia Chapter is proud to offer the Chamberlain Scholarship Program for the International Conference on Fundraising. This program is designed to help individuals serving non-profit organizations develop their knowledge and skill in fundraising. We are now receiving applications for the 2018 Chamberlain Scholarship. For more information and to apply, visit the 2018 Chamberlain Scholarship page.
Deadline: November 22, 2017